Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Good for business website
    Simple design

forgestone Friend

I have a feeling they’re going to take some heat from the people who want “gaming” or graphics-heavy sites, but the more I look at this template the more interested I am. I can use this for anything, intranet or intranet, and I’m though I won’t have time to play with it until later just from testing the demo it looks like this will be really very nice for sites needing to present a lot of material. The big header being a single image makes it easy to create big images for a focus piece if you want that splash of imagery/color.

I really like it. It may replace Polaris as our intranet site template.

starmed Friend

I am sorry but I am paying for design….not the absence of it.

Edit: Frankly, the more I think about it the madder I get. It is blank! You have got to be kidding me.

envizion Friend

Great design, simple, clean, organized!

yonie Friend

This must be a joke. The free temlates looks better than this.

Salsabil Friend

<em>@envizion 28963 wrote:</em><blockquote>Great design, simple, clean, organized!</blockquote>

please, can you tell me where you see design? this template is poor and like starmed said before, we pay for design and not for something like this.

yonie, i quite agree with you at all, they are kidding us. >:(

Hung Dinh Friend

During the creation of this template, I do have question in my mind why Google has almost no graphic except for the logo. People may complain that Google is poorly designed but they still use it…everyday

I don’t mean any comparision here. Just my 2cts.

Menalto Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 29008 wrote:</em><blockquote>During the creation of this template, I do have question in my mind why Google has almost no graphic except for the logo. People may complain that Google is poorly designed but they still use it…everyday

I don’t mean any comparision here. Just my 2cts.</blockquote>

Hahahaha, ill agree with you Hung

sea dog Friend

As a web designer I find these templates far easier to implement and customize then anything found on the other big template sites.

Just look at most big corporate website – a few years ago these might have been heavy on graphicsflash etc but they have spent a fortune on finding out what their customers want. They’ve found that customers usually want a clean site that’s easy to navigate with clear typography. Joomlart have a fantastic range of templates covering all design angles – unlike most other big template clubs who go for impact rather then usability.

This template fits the bill perfectly…..I’ve spent a few hours tweaking the template and applying it to our technical support site and all feedback so far has been very favourable indeed.

I, for one, am thankful for this template – I spent all week trying to modify another template to get this type of look, I applied iris this morning, tweaked and am almost ready to go live.

Cheers,
    SD

ncrc Friend

I actually love the simple design, this is perfect for a blog template.

Quarten Friend

Hi Hung,
    For me, with more than 35 years experience of communication I can just say: At last!
    Communication is about content.
    That means- flashier don´t communicat better. It MIGHT catch your attention (or just intended to be flashy)
    New step is always the message.

To me Iris is a very good starting point. Now – let´s make it even better…
    Good job. Hung

Q

swemmel Friend

I like this template very much too. I have used it for my website, because it is clean, clear and simple.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  swemmel 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum