Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I think it would be awesome to have a nicely designed Classified Ads and/or Auction template. I know there is at least one or two extensions already out there for Joomla – but JoomlArt has a way of creating very nice/styled templates … much nicer than the kind of standard layout you see with the basic scripts.

So, here is another Wish List Request . . . CLASSIFIED ADS and/or ONLINE AUCTION template.

🙂

TOM

TomC Moderator

Any more thoughts about this ???

😎

eddiefriday Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 17490 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think it would be awesome to have a nicely designed Classified Ads and/or Auction template. I know there is at least one or two extensions already out there for Joomla – but JoomlArt has a way of creating very nice/styled templates … much nicer than the kind of standard layout you see with the basic scripts.

So, here is another Wish List Request . . . CLASSIFIED ADS and/or ONLINE AUCTION template.

🙂

TOM</blockquote>

Hope that you will release a more versatile theme for CLASSIFIED ADS or ONLINE AUCTION .

:-*:-*

TomC Moderator

I haven’t given up on this one.

😉

Menalto Friend

Auction Factory + Larix+ Custom Work=:D

eternal0wnzu Friend

I just found this website that offers the best free auction designs and the best part is that they are FREE. In times like these saving every dollar counts. These are designs I would pay 10.00 each for. I am so excite about them that I thought I would share them with you all.

The site is : FreeAuctionDesigns.com

bdtec Friend

<em>@eternal0wnzu 115272 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just found this website that offers the best free auction designs and the best part is that they are FREE. In times like these saving every dollar counts. These are designs I would pay 10.00 each for. I am so excite about them that I thought I would share them with you all.

The site is : FreeAuctionDesigns.com</blockquote>

This is not about Joomla!.

we2solutions Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 17490 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think it would be awesome to have a nicely designed Classified Ads and/or Auction template. I know there is at least one or two extensions already out there for Joomla – but JoomlArt has a way of creating very nice/styled templates … much nicer than the kind of standard layout you see with the basic scripts.

🙂

TOM</blockquote>

i agree with you more different templates will help to improve the JA template club.

questbg Friend

Actually a JA extension for Classifieds that could bolt onto any existing template would be even better 😀

TomC Moderator

I have yet to see a decent auction themed template for Joomla amongst ANY of the template clubs.

ShannonN Friend

dumindard;116811i agree with you more different templates will help to improve the JA template club.

Good to see your post count climbing faster now 🙂 with your replies to just about everything or anyone

ShannonN Friend

dumindard;116973ha ha dude..

you r very smart.didn’t you get any credits for this post.be cool dude..isn’t your post count climbing faster with this post 😉

😎

Mate are you aware a ‘dude’ is a camels penis? would you like to be called that? as for my post count at least I do help solve problems here and have given away two 12 month developer memberships from my accumulated credits to someone who is a charity and has no spare money to buy them so show some respect

kaety Friend

Hi folks,

I would love to see you develop a template for auction factory with several variations. I am more than happy to sell them to my clients and would be happy to be a developer licensee to do this!

Please consider this – instead of reading the last 3 posts which really are rubbish! 🙂

Thanks

khmer Friend

I am seeking for classifieds ads though. 😉

ar2solutions Friend

i like the idea as well 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  glsportugal 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum