Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

For anyone having trouble getting some of the visual treatments / class suffixes to work try adding a space before the class.

For example “no-padding” wasn’t working for me, I noticed that no-padding was being concatenated onto the back of the template engines last class “t3-module moduleno-padding”

To fix this while the coders are working on the next release just add a space before your classes ” no-padding”

The good thing is when the template is fixed you won’t need to change anything unless your a perfectionist.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your contribution, this is a known issue from joomla when adding a class suffix. You can make a small test with a default module within a default template of joomla, you can reproduce the same issue. 🙂

kunsco Friend

I had the same problem with JA Mero. After an hour search into css codes, forums, etc, your super easy “adding a space” solution has worked perfectly 🙂

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kunsco 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum