Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Would like to see a City Portal template. Something like this would be awesome: http://www.templatemonster.com/website-templates/11545.html

I’m waiting for template like this for more than 12 months, but it seems nobody is willing to make such a thing. :confused:

TomC Moderator

Looks like the kind of thing you want can be accomplished using the JA Teline template.
    Might take a little customization on your part.

ErikThorsen Friend

Hello BigZee,

Just let me know how much you would pay to get this made and I’ll make if for you. 🙂

You can have it exactly as templatemonster if you want. Hey, this should probably be in PMS but what the heck. I just take the chance for once. 🙂

bigzee Friend

I wasn’t looking for professional designer, I just post as request or wishlist

cgc0202 Friend

I agree, the JA Teline may be useful as a start for this. Instead of using the JA News module, as one solely for news, you may use the categories, as various City sections.

I am a firm believer of the idea of modular templates. It would require a lot of layout revisions (including some work on the webdesign itself to make it more appealing.

ralley Friend

I would also be *very* interested in a template of this type. I notice a lot of city governments starting to use Joomla, and I’m sure that there is demand for a content based Joomla template that is functionally a news portal, but a bit softer than JA Teline.

nikii Friend

i am very interested too

perdu Friend

…….Me too!

aris Friend

i’m waiting for long time. i think it’s time JA to realize it

wonderbread Friend

I like to have one too !

zorroh Friend

hophophophop!

milutinj Friend

I would like to rewive this subject:

I would sugest that you build new template with the theme city guide

So far you didn’t have that
    It should have costumatisation for:
    classifieds
    events
    city news
    directory/listing

Just a hint to expand the subjects that you had so far!

milutinj Friend

I know that this is the old post but at least say that you are not interested in this please! 😉

ricky7106 Friend
    mdavide82 Friend

It would be great..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  mdavide82 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum