Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am currently experiencing problems with Google Chrome’s and Safari’s browsers not loading the janews2 module on the homepage unless a user refreshes the browser. At that point the problem is resolved unless and until the browser is closed, in which case the problem returns. I am running an older version of the template/module but I am preparing to upgrade to 2.5 in the next few months. In the meantime, I need the current installation to work.

Joomla version 1.5.23
    JA Teline iii v.1.4
    mod_janews2 1.0.1

Btw, I’ve tried uploading the latest version of the template (1.4.2) and module (1.0.2) on a localhost to no avail.

Sherlock Friend

Hi hennen,

Can you share with me the url where the issues is being seen ? also if possible pm me the admin account, the FTP info for a deeper checking 🙂

hennen Friend

While this problem still exists, I am now having serious problems with IE9… the entire template is placed at the far left of the screen and the main content area won’t load. I really need help here. I had sent the information that you requested but have yet to get a response. Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@hennen: I could not access admin your site with your pm, please send pm me again with admin access and ftp account.

hennen Friend

@ninja Lead: Thank you for your follow up but at this point I’m knee-deep in migrating to Joomla! 2.5 anyway so I think that will solve all of my problems.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Many thanks, if you have any further issue, please don’t hesitate to ping us back.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum