Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi, all, in Chrome (latest) and IE (9) page does not scroll down unless I keep the mouse tight to the scrolling bar… Once I take the mouse from the scroll bar, the page returns by itself to the top.
    I am talking about this page: http://arsenalpark.ro/3/tir-cu-arme-de-foc

any solution would be much apreciated!
    thx!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi teletrance,

Did you make any custom on this template? Did you try to update the latest version? Please backup your site first before updating.

Regards

teletrance Friend

no custom. latest update. please advice.
    just noticed that if I keep the mouse in left sidebar area, the behaviour is normal. once I move the mouse into the content area, the scrolling is not working properly anymore.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As I can see, you are using a 3rd party extension in your site : jw_simpleImageGallery. Could you disable this module and check whether the problem persists or not, it may cause conflict with the template.

teletrance Friend

yes, you are right. when inactivate jw_simpleImageGallery plugin, the pages are scrolling as they suppose to. BUT jw_simpleImageGallery is ja wall recommended gallery. I need this gallery plugin for my website. I guess there must be a work around. Ja wall shoud work well with jw_simpleImageGallery.

any guidance?

thx!

p.s.: I don’t understant why I don’t receive via email forum notification, although I did check enable email notification when smbd post in this thread an answer

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In which documentation of JA Wall recommend you use this plugin? Did you disable it since I try to access above link, the problem seems to be gone.

P/s: Please also check the spam folder whether it locates there or not.

Regards

teletrance Friend

HI, Saguaros, thx for your reply. The problem is still there: http://arsenalpark.ro/camere/5-cazare-arsenal-park
    May recommended is not the proper word, but…here you can see the use of this gallery http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/default/installation-guide.html
    and…, on demo, the page with gallery is working well!
    What should I do?
    Thx!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In that guide page, we use Simple Image Gallery Pro extension from JoomlaWorks 🙂

teletrance Friend

I used free version of Simple Image Gallery by JW, is a fact that this coud be the problem?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you pm me admin and FTP account of your site? and please backup your site first 🙂

teletrance Friend

Hi, I have sent you admin & FTP account. did you manage to see what’s happen there?
    thx

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi teletrance,

I have modified the plugin to disable jquery loading from jw_simpleImageGallery plugin.
    Please check again.

Please make sure K2 jquery is loaded (default settings)

Regards

teletrance Friend

Thank you, it’s working!

teletrance Friend

I am not using K2. In fact, I did uninstall it. Did you install it? It should be installed?

Saguaros Moderator

It’s a great component. If you used quickstart package to install this template, K2’s installed by default. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  teletrance 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum