Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Since I update the website via JA Extension Manager, my site started having stability issues as follow.

1-Changes not effecting quickly as before. I should go and clear the JAT3 Clean Cache everytime. It wasn’t like that before.
    2-When I click Check Updates button JA Extension Manager stays in Please wait… and it does not give me information if update availbale or not unless I re-click Check updates buttons individually.
    What would cause this problem. Before updates everything was fine 🙁
    How can I fix these issues?

Versions:
    JA T3 Framework 2.6.1
    System – JA Social 2.5.4
    ja_social – 2.5.7

Database Version 5.5.30-cll
    Database Collation utf8_general_ci
    PHP Version 5.3.21
    Joomla! Version Joomla! 2.5.9 Stable [ Ember ] 4-February-2013 14:00 GMT
    Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT

Saguaros Moderator

Hi icbl,

1. If your site is in development mode, you can go to template manager and enable development mode so that you can see your changes immediately without cleaning JAT3 cache.

2. Try to input your membership account in JAEM > Services Manager again. Then go to Configuration > click Save button.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Regards

icbl Friend

My site since 2 years in production and never enabled development mode and I wasn’t having such problem before. Even calendar still showing yesterday’s events unless I go to admin panel and clear all cache.

Membership account details are correct.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi icbl,

If development mode is disabled, you need to clean JAT3 cache after making changes. You could pm me admin & ftp account of your site and tell me which extension you cannot update, I will check for you.

Take a backup of your site first 🙂

regards

icbl Friend

Anyway I rolled back last updates and website now seems ok. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  icbl 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum