Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have setup my custom fields for child product (size, colour, …). Then went into the parent product custom fields to associate the fields. But nothing is showing up in the front end when I select an attribute. The article showed is always the parent product.

Any idea to solve the problem?

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site and tell me the page where I can see this issue.

Regards

gcoral Friend

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Here is the link of a page product of my test website:
    http://kimanju.com/index.php/boutique/ballon-de-foot-volant-detail

Try to change attribute from "Noir" to "Blanc". That is to say ""Black" to "White" in french 😉

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the admin login info also?

gcoral Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gcoral Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gcoral Friend

Found the problem/solution.

In fact my shop was configured with the multilingual option GB/FR. When you add a product as parent, you have to select both language and save it twice.

After that you can add a child and it will appear when you select your attribute in the frontend. It’s a little bit tricky !

If you shop is only configured with one language, to select attributes will work fine.

Thank you.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that you figured it out!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum