Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In both the quick-start version and in the templates, when a customer goes to checkout there should be a graphic indicating which step in the process they are at:

eg Shipping Address — Ship Methods — Payment Method — Complete Order

The text is there and there and if your right-click and view the ‘image’ in the white space above the text you receive a a 403 error like:

You don’t have permission to access “http://www.yourdomain.com/components/com_virtuemart/themes/ja-zeolite/images/checkout/checkout4_1.png” on this server.

If you install joomla and virtuemart manually the graphics are obviously there but as soon as the JA templates are applied it disappears.

Has anyone managed to resolve this?

Thanks!

ajackman Friend

I’ve managed to fix this. There is a minor error in the template code.

Open the file /components/com_virtuemart/themes/ja-zeolite/templates/checkout/checkout_bar.tpl.php

Go to line 25 and change the code

[PHP]<table style=”background: url( ‘. VM_THEMEURL .’images/checkout/checkout’. $step_count.’_’.min( count($steps_to_do), $highlighted_step ) .’.png ) top right; background-repeat: no-repeat; height:115px;text-align:center;” border=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ align=”center”>[/PHP]

to

[PHP]<table style=”background: url(‘. VM_THEMEURL .’images/checkout/checkout’. $step_count.’_’.min( count($steps_to_do), $highlighted_step ) .’.png ) top right; background-repeat: no-repeat; height:115px;text-align:center;” border=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ align=”center”>[/PHP]

All you are doing is removng the space from the sction which reads url( ‘. VM_THEMEURL “

Works for me. Thread with other solutions here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=47987.0

helloneo Friend

You Rock. Thanks it solved my problem

hush Friend

Hi,

I had a same problem and fixed.
    Tks for the answer.

Hush

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hush 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum