Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

When I try adding item to cart and click “show cart”, the bottom part of the content block is transparent. i.e. the background image overlap the content. It seems that it only happen on that page, not on any other articles, content.

Which file/css needed to be changed in order to remove that transparent effect?

Thanks in advance.

1. tran
    TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings

Joe Chan Friend

Hi,

Link to web/shopping cart: http://108.161.135.173/index.php/shop/shopping-cart

I changed the css z-index to -1 and it seems ok but modules put on the “right” position(e.x. category module) will shows below the main cart content.

Also there is a vertical white line in footer(user17) and dotted line under “user16” module position.

Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

First: For problem of “right” position is showing below the main content because it’s missing closing </div> tags on your site and you can pm me admin access of your site and FTP account. I shall check it for you

Second: The problem with user17 and user16 position, you can fix it as below

Open templates/ja_mixmaz/css/template.css file

+ Remove a vertical white line in footer(user17)

From

#ja-container .main .main-inner1 {
    background: url(../images/dot-grey.gif) repeat-y 75% 0%;
    margin-left: 0px;
    margin-right: 0px;
    }

Change to

#ja-container .main .main-inner1 {
    background: none;
    margin-left: 0px;
    margin-right: 0px;
    }

+ Remove dot line under “user16

From

#ja-container ul.menu li { border-bottom: 1px dotted #ccc;}
    Change to

#ja-container ul.menu li { border-bottom: 0px dotted #ccc; }

Remember to clear cache from Admin after changing

Ninja Lead Moderator

@koonline: I have fixed the problem on right position on your site. This is my solution to solve it

Open templates/ja_mixmaz/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default.php file

and add “</div>” into line 60

Please check it again, let me know if it helps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum