Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have two modules slide show on the template jabiz: Ja slideshow English and JA slideshow Dutch.
    I have changed the CHECk IT OUT to lees meer in the dutch module but now the english module shows also lees meer. but in English I wan’t CHECK OUT
    How can I change this for two languages ?

chavan Friend

can you please post your admin password via Private message. so we could checkout

chavan Friend

Go to module manager -> Search for “JA Slideshow dutch” -> click on it -> to Profile Setting tab -> Readmore Text : here you can change the dutch language translation.

Now I made it to Lees meer

JvanWilsum Friend

I have found it.
    But now the english version has the same read more text as the dutch version. That is the problem.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

After checking this issue on your site, I realize that both english version & dutch version of JA Slideshow on your site are using the same profile ‘biz‘. So that when you change anything in one of these 2 versions, it will also effect on the other.

I just duplicated the biz profile to have another biz_dutch profile and change the readmore text for you. It works now!

Kindly take a look.

Have a nice day!
    Saguaros

djembefola Friend

Hello,

Happy new Year.

I have the same problem and I’m not able to make the changes? I already duplicate the biz profil, but nothing is changing. What can I do?

Thanks for your answer.

Cheers

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In multilingual site, try to make sure that with each module, you will need to create a new one for each language.

For example, with JA Slideshow in this template, you will have JA Slideshow – English version and JA Slideshow – Dutch version. Each version will be assigned to associated language page. With the profile, you assign ‘biz’ to JA Slideshow English version and ‘biz_dutch’ (or any name you choose) for JA Slideshow – Dutch version.

If it still doesn’t work, you can send me the support credentials of your site (URL, Admin account) so I could check.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum