Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Even though I installed QuickStart, my page is not the same width as the Demo. Where do I change the page width?

Also, somehow I changed the column size on the content section of the Front Page. Where do I adjust the column size for the content section?

Thank you!!

golfvilla Friend

I forgot to include the website address:

http://intexchsitereview.com/TownOfPalmShores/

golfvilla Friend

Hmmm, I kept playing around and the column width is back to normal. Must have been a cache thing. Now I just need to know where to change the page width.

jsliao Friend

It helps if you could provide a more detailed explanation on what kind of changes to width are you planning on doing

thangnn1510 Friend

<em>@golfvilla 224519 wrote:</em><blockquote>Even though I installed QuickStart, my page is not the same width as the Demo. Where do I change the page width?

Also, somehow I changed the column size on the content section of the Front Page. Where do I adjust the column size for the content section?

Thank you!!</blockquote>

Please go to admin -> extensions -> templates manage then edit ja rave template. In profiles tab, please set “Template Width” to specific and set “Specified width” to the width that you like (ex: 1200px).

Hope this helps and good luck!

golfvilla Friend

Thanks but that didn’t seem to work.

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear golfvilla!

Could you submit your login information via EVJ-474-85448. You should login by using forum’s user and password. We should check the problem for you.

Regards!

golfvilla Friend

Thank you very much. As it turns out the client was fine with the width as it is. Sorry to be a pain!

munders Friend

I have this problem, how do you set the specified width?

I want a 1080 width but it only allows 980.

Please help!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  munders 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum