Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I need to change the container width from 1196px to 960px and i need the container part with the right sidebar.
    If i am changing the width then the responsive is dying and also the layout.

Can anybody just help me out????

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try with my suggestion

<blockquote>templates/ja_t3v3_blank/less/variables.less</blockquote>

find

@T3gridWidth1200: 1200px; // T3 add

change to

@T3gridWidth1200: 964px; // T3 add

And you go to Admin > Template and click Complie Less to Css

amahadevan Friend

Thanks Man!!!
    It is working Awesome..Cheers.:)

shibaevvv Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 357472 wrote:</em><blockquote> Template and click Complie Less to Css</blockquote>
    how long takes less to css?
    long shows progresbar, and nothing happens (waited 10 minutes and then go out)

1. lesstocss
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@shibaevvv 358796 wrote:</em><blockquote>how long takes less to css?
    long shows progresbar, and nothing happens (waited 10 minutes and then go out)
    </blockquote>

It should be done within 90 seconds… maybe your site have problems, you can use debug option from Chrome browser to check it.

shibaevvv Friend

I opened the console and there is such an error:
    <blockquote>Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://fodomah.ru/administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&view=style&layout=edit&id=7&t3action=lesscall
    </blockquote>

I think it’s because of lack of power Hosting.

or something else to see?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@shibaevvv 359725 wrote:</em><blockquote>I opened the console and there is such an error:

I think it’s because of lack of power Hosting.

or something else to see?</blockquote>

If possible you can pm me url and admin access on your site. I shall check it for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum