Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I did search all the files and could not find where I can translate the phrase “Comments ()” which shows up under every article in a blog-layout styles of Teline III.

Notice that this has nothing to do with INtensedebate or Disqus because this word is somehow inside the Teline template. I am using Disqus and it shows in Swedish as I want inside an article.

Please see the image which shows which word I mean.

1. comments
    it planeten Friend

None who could help me please?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear it planeten,

If you can check the language file en-GB.plg_content_plg_jacomment.ini

on Line 33: COMMENTS=Comments

You can try changing it. This should help.

Please PM me your FTP details and site url. I shall try to fix it for you.

Arvind

it planeten Friend

Thanks Arvind for your help and answer but there is no such file in my language folder! I have sent you the details via PM now.

Regards

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

also forward your site login details. Its password protected. I cannot see the changes i make. Also tell me the word you wish to replace Comments with?

Arvind

it planeten Friend

Hi again,

Could you please change that to “Kommentarer”? I rather read what file you did change so I can do it by myself. That file you mentioned did not exist at all. Which file are you changing?

Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

The language file does exists in the administrator/languages/en-GB folder.

I have marked your problem to JA Developer. He shall give it a try in the morning. I tried but i could not change the word, i could manage to change the tooltip text though.

Arvind

it planeten Friend

Thank you. I will wait and see what comes out of it. Please inform me after that you are done.

Regards

Anonymous Moderator

Hi it planeten

You could not change this text in our template. It is from disqus system. You only select a language in disqus system, this text will auto change.

it planeten Friend

Are you sure about this? I did choose swedish in Disqus and everything is in swedish if u want to comment an article but not just that word. It should be a workaround for this if people do not want that text in english?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  it planeten 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum