Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello. I have such a problem. Website behaves strangely. Switching languages in the menu is activated from the 2 nd time. That is, when you turn on another language footer move on to another language .. But the page and menu is not move on to another language. To move on to another language, you need to click on the box (flag) 2 times. What could be the problem? Website murenni.com.ua

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you update the Admin & FTP account of your site so we will have a look?

natali.klochan Friend

what does it mean update the Admin & FTP account?

Saguaros Moderator

I need to have a closer look at the settings of your site so I asked for Administrator account to access backend.

natali.klochan Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

The issue is weird, give me more time to investigate on this.

natali.klochan Friend

I installed JA Cagox template to a another domain, and there are also the same problem. Switching only at the second attempt .. I’ve never seen such before.. I want to install this template on this domain.. I’ll let you know – when I finish. And then I will give you a new access ..

Saguaros Moderator

Did it happen when you update Joomla to 3.6.2?

natali.klochan Friend

I’ve updated to version 3.6.2 immediately after installation quickstart. Therefore, I do not know.
    And this could be the problem? There is an incompatibility?

Saguaros Moderator

Is the template also the latest version?

What about your site with JA Cagox template?

natali.klochan Friend

I am working only with one language … when I turn on other languages – let you know and then ask for your help …
    and Joomla this template is latest version – 3.6.2

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  natali.klochan 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum