Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how can I move the left module to left of the page? So the module order would be “left – body -right”.

Thanks,

Hung Dinh Friend

This will need a heavy customization of the template, you can use Joomlancers for this job, whsky2222

whsky2222 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 42942 wrote:</em><blockquote>This will need a heavy customization of the template, you can use Joomlancers for this job, whsky2222</blockquote>
    Hi Hung Dinh,

Thanks for your answer. I thought it could be easy as I saw in other templates’ (I don’t remember the name now, but I guess it was JA Hedera) forum that the left module position could be changed easily by some modification to the code of the index.php file. But that was for Joomla! 1.0 version templates. Is this modification difficulty due to the new version of Joomla! or is it because JoomlArt is connected to JoomLancers in someway?.

Thanks,

Regards,

Menalto Friend

Are you ready to do some work on your own with it? And which version of Joomla do you use?

whsky2222 Friend

<em>@Menalto 43349 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are you ready to do some work on your own with it? And which version of Joomla do you use?</blockquote>
    Hi,

I am on Joomla! ver. 1.5.1. Yes I am ready, at least I’ll try if this won’t take much of your time. Actually I am still not sure about moving the left module as I am trying to get used to it. But as I said, you are welcome to explain if it is not gonna take your hours.

Thanks,

Menalto Friend

Well, i just did a quick test here and i used longer time to write this message. PM me your email and ill pass over the files so you can test it out yourself?

Menalto Friend

Something like this you are after?

whsky2222 Friend

Hi Menalto,

That’s exactly what I want. I sent you a PM of my e-mail address. So, could you please send me files you used to do that modification and please some explanation as well. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

mudman Friend

Hi all,

I’m interested too! 😉

Regards,

lesyeuxclos Friend

Count me in, I’m interested too ! 🙂

mudman Friend

Any news with the left position? 😉

kangwawan Friend

Could you please send me that modification files ?
    Thanks…

goodwebpractices Friend

<em>@Menalto 43800 wrote:</em><blockquote>Something like this you are after? </blockquote>

Hi,

Thanks very much for adding a left menu. I’d really like to have the source file for this too. Please could you send them me? I’d be very grateful.

Thanks,

David

kangwawan Friend

Hi Menalto…
    Could you please send me the modification of that files ?
    This is my email: info@rumahkusurgaku.com

bobainos Friend

i would really like this version of the template. Pls send it to me also. kosi74@gmail.com
    😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  magicalescapes 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum