Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I would like to change the icon for the off-canvas module(add-on) to say an information icon.
    Possible?

TomC Moderator

Open “tpls/blocks/off-canvas.php”, there you will see the markup of Off-Canvas.

musicinme Friend

Yes, open that file, and change

<i class=”fa fa-bars”></i>

to whatever you want, i.e:

<i class=”fa fa-heart”></i>

http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/“]Here is the list of available icons

Don’t forget to hit thanks button 😉

lancia Friend

Is there any way to put text into the box instead of a font icon, or even an image? We want it to say quick links or something along those lines..

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@lancia 460279 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there any way to put text into the box instead of a font icon, or even an image? We want it to say quick links or something along those lines..</blockquote>

You can try to change from icon to text

Open templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/off-canvas.php file

find and change

<i class="fa fa-bars"></i>

to

AAA

lancia Friend

That’s great, how can I change the font and the size of the box? is this possible? I’d like it to be the same font as the rest of the menu.

I can only fit the word Links on it at the moment, would like to extend the box to be able to fit QUICK LINKS in it if this makes sense.

Ninja Lead Moderator

and you can try to use the css style below

.off-canvas-toggle {
    font-size: 100px;
    }

lancia Friend

Hi ive added this but it doesn;t seem to have an effect, which file should I be putting it in?

Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@lancia 461431 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi ive added this but it doesn;t seem to have an effect, which file should I be putting it in?

Thanks.</blockquote>

You can give me URL of your site here. I will check it directly on your site.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum