Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m wrapping a photogallery which has the size 550x400px. So. in fact this doen’st use much of the space tp wrap. That means, I always get a white frame around the wrapped item, which I’d like to change the colour. So at least it would have the same colour as the gallery I’m wrapping.
    I searched through all the css and other files which got to do with the wrapper, in the hope to find a way to change the bg colour of the wrapper.

But no luck – does someone has more information on this subject?

Thanx

blixa

nkitson Friend

<em>@blixa_06 3215 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I’m wrapping a photogallery which has the size 550x400px. So. in fact this doen’st use much of the space tp wrap. That means, I always get a white frame around the wrapped item, which I’d like to change the colour. So at least it would have the same colour as the gallery I’m wrapping.
    I searched through all the css and other files which got to do with the wrapper, in the hope to find a way to change the bg colour of the wrapper.

But no luck – does someone has more information on this subject?

Thanx

blixa</blockquote>
    Hi – did you find answer to your question? I’m using Zabrina but I’m sure the principles are similar

Many thanks,

Nick

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nkitson 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum