Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I already changed the background behind everything to black but I am looking to change the left/right/main positions and everything else to a black background… after that I think I can handle getting all the text switched over… if u have any tips on that part i guess throw it in but yea any help with this would be great! i’ve fooled around with it and can’t seem to find the right places in the css file to change.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hi hijenks,

Doing such thing (changing the Light style template to a Dark style template) is not a simple task.
    However, we’re currently working on the Dark style of Xenia, plus many new features and bug fixes. It will be release for about next week. Hope you and others will enjoy! 😀

Best regards,
    Hieu Nguyen
    JoomlArt.com Team

ErikThorsen Friend

That I must say. Excellent service. Looking forward to all improvements and updates! Keep up the good work!!

solsikkehaven Friend

looks like a good thing I joined this template club 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  solsikkehaven 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum