Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When the template jumps to tablet layout (in the range 720px to 985px) it has content width 100% and no sidebars.

Would it be possible (and in that case how) to have one column (aside1) in tablet layout?

Thanks and best regards, Morten

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Morten,

Pls check out this documentation page of JA Wall template and custom layout as you wish: http://joomla-templates.joomlart.com/ja_wall/index.php/en/base-grid-and-layout

Best,

mortenrasmussen Friend

I do know where to find the documentation. Thanks anyway.

I have already stared myself blind on the layout docs and files but without being able to sort it out mysefl. That’s why I ask for help here.

So pls refer to my initial question.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Morten,

If you want to view sidebar menu in tablet view, you can try to apply style of wide layout for the tablet layout.

To get that, you can go to this directory: templatesja_wallcss and copy CSS rule in the file: ‘layout-wide.css’, then override the existing rules in this file: ‘layout-tablet.css’.

Remember to clear all caches then.

Best,

mortenrasmussen Friend

Actually it’s more the aside1 I want in the tablet view. Would that be the same procedure then?

Saguaros Moderator

When being viewed in different devices, this template will detect the screen resolutions and load the appropriate CSS file: http://prntscr.com/30luxb

You can apply the same procedure if you want to have style of different view.

mortenrasmussen Friend

Thanks. But I am just not sure what excactly to replace in layout-tablet.css?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you tell me more how you want to view in tablet layout? Any screenshots will be helpful as well.

And pls also consider that such change would affect your site’s look in table view.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum