Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi – I have just installed purity iii using quicksart, I had no issues installing and all LOOKS good.
    I have begun to customise the template – have created a new them. When I try and change Theme Site Name and logo etc – i keep getting taken to the ‘Search Manager: Search Term Analysis’. When I return no details have been saved,

I am really looing forward to experimenting with this great looking theme and hope you can ger me on my way.

Thanks for your help

Regards
    Tony Ayling

TomC Moderator

In looking at your site – from the link you provided – I’m not certain what, exactly, you are wanting to change.
    It looks like you have already successfully placed your own logo – looks pretty good to me.

tayling Friend

Hi
    Sorry about that but DO have my normal joomla site on the server too under a folder called corporate – htaccess redirects.

SO you have to use literal http://www.harmonysolutions.com.au/index.php or it will redirect.
    http://www.harmonysolutions.com.au/administrator will take you to the new joomla3 admin – te purity iii template is installed there – I ave defaulted to corporate template but cannot chage te teme and add my own logo. If you click te site icon in admin it will take you to tthe curretn site not the new one.
    Thanks for your help
    Regards

Tony Ayling

tayling Friend

Hi
    I have installed on another server to identify the problem – I believe it is because I have a subfolder called ‘corporate’ that upsets it. I believe it will be OK when i remove it. I will continue to develop on the other server and swap over when done.
    Curious how it deals with the corporate folder.
    Thanks for standing by
    Regards
    Tony Ayling

Nazario A Friend

@taylling,

Please let me know if you have any question then.

By the way, have you had chance to walk through this guide: change the logo and change the themes? Hope it can help some ways.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum