Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear All,

I’ve this strange problem. Everything is fine with the homepage layout of the template, but as soon as I expand an article (clicking on “read more”, for example) or open an internal link, the entire structure changes and it seems that the css are lost.
    Here the images of the homepage and of a different page after I’ve opened any kind of article.

I’ve reinstalled, updated (1.73) and checked the css but everything seems ok.
    What could be?

thanks a lot

Matteo

1. csslost
    2. homeok
    kobenes Friend

If you set to Yes your SEF settings from Global Configuration, could you set them No and check if your problem is fixed?

Matteo Ciastellardi Friend

yes, problem fixed! Thanks a lot!!! So no way to use the SEF

techvenue Friend

Hello,

I’m using JA Rave, and I said “No” to SEF Global setting. After publishing the HTML rich article featured, I then get the whole template squished 😮 into the middle column after setting the article to “Featured” for the home page. I did use the read more option and “Sample-data articles” category.

Here’s my due diligence:
    I tried a text only article with no “read more” option. No problems. Then, I added the “read more” to the same text again in another post. Goo – still no problems. So, could it be something about the HTML I’m copying and pasting into the form when I submit an article as a user/author? Is it taking over or breaking the CSS hold on the template?

So, I can’t move forward with normal HTML blog-like, “read more” postings yet – please advise – thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  techvenue 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum