Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In Ja Mitius the width of the left column (span4 in the css) is too wide for my purposes.

In the widest responsive layoutI would like to reduce the size of the left column (or position-7 position-5) to 284px from the original 372px and widen the content area respectively.

The corresponding CSS is embedded in the plugin area and I haven’t been able to override it.

The original code is

@media (min-width: 1200px)
    .span4 {
    width: 372px;
    }

and for the narrower left column is:

@media (max-width: 1199px) and (min-width: 980px)
    .span4 {
    width: 284px;
    }

Essentially I would like to create an override that allowed me to do that. Is it possible?

Thank you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

If custom.css file doesn’t exist you can create it in templates/ja_mitius/css path.

And then you can add new script codes to it.

conticreative Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 371006 wrote:</em><blockquote>If custom.css file doesn’t exist you can create it in templates/ja_mitius/css path.

And then you can add new script codes to it.</blockquote>

That wasn’t my question since I already have a custom.css file. But I figured out how to transfer the css to the custom file so it works.
    Sorry, it would take to long to explain here, but it involves copying the css from firebug and writing it in custom.css. Just make sure your parenthesis are correct.

Ninja Lead Moderator

This is correct

@media (max-width: 1199px) and (min-width: 980px) {
    .span4 {
    width: 284px;
    }
    }

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum