Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to change the size of the leading image in xLayout-Blog template. How can I achieve this.

Thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@lincoln1 471062 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I want to change the size of the leading image in xLayout-Blog template. How can I achieve this.

Thanks.</blockquote>

Can you be a bit more specific as to what is is you are wanting to accomplish?

Perhaps a screenshot?

Also, it would be very helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on.

lincoln1 Friend

Hi Tom,

I just realised what I want to change is actually the size of the image in my Blog category layout. A way of setting the size of the frame to say 600px and then forcing the image to fill that space and not be cut off? Is that possible?

see the screenshot. The image in category/blog layout view is cut off. If I can make that slightly bigger verticaly of make that frame the image sits in some dimension and then force the whole image to be displayed in it like the ACM module

1. site3
    TomC Moderator

no screenshot attached :((

lincoln1 Friend

Apologies. I attached it afterwards @tomc

lincoln1 Friend

Uou there @tomc?

lincoln1 Friend

Uou there @tomc?

TomC Moderator

<em>@lincoln1 471200 wrote:</em><blockquote>Uou there @TomC ?</blockquote>

It would be very helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on.

lincoln1 Friend

sent by DM @tomc

lincoln1 Friend

sent by DM @tomc

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lincoln1,

Please let me assist you in this case. Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check it for you ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lincoln1,

Please let me assist you in this case. Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can check it for you ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @lincoln1,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please open file templatesja_teline_vcsscustom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

.layout-blog .blog .blog-item .col-media {
    max-height: 600px;
    }

lincoln1 Friend

Thank you very much.

lincoln1 Friend

Thank you very much.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lincoln1 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum