Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Firstly, thanks for this amazing FREE template. It really is just what I have been looking for, so much better than some ‘top’ commercial ones on the market.

Hopefully somebody can help me out, I have a few questions. I am torn between the Corporate and Magazine templates.

1. The menu item for Magazine is Articles ยป xLayout – Magazine I’ve never seen this before – can this be edited? If so how and where? I want to add/remove some blocks if possible.

2. In the Corporate template, a few modules appear on the home page – fine. However they still appear whenever I click to view any of the articles. Can I hide these (sidebar and slideshow) modules when viewing article in full page view?

Thanks in advance for this template and your help!

Johnny

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Johnny,

Here are my answers for your concern:

1. In this Purity III template, we provide some additional menu item types, you can see how xLayout – Magazine menu item type defined in this file: /templates/purity_iii/html/com_content/category/magazine.xml. And in order to change the layout, you can have a look at: /templates/purity_iii/tpls/magazine.php file and custom as you wish.

2. Articles you click may not be assigned to any menu item so that they still appear with these modules. Please try to assign these articles (or category these articles belong to) to a menu item so that it will be viewed in full detail page.

johnnys Friend

Thanks! Thats’s what I was looking for

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Enjoy the template jonnys! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thread’s moved to Purity III Solved Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hieu Nguyen 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum