Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have created a new picture that I want to use in place of the sample photos for JASlideShow.

It is set to: 690×250 pixels, and created at 96dpi for good display.

I have uploaded it to a test folder within the Joomla environment and pointed JASlideShow at that folder.

When I now refresh the screen the picture does not display in the correct position – it is offset up and left.

See attached.

1. picture-layout-wrong
    nguyenhuu quang Friend

send your LIVE site.

maldown Friend

Hi Quang268

You can see the live site now at http://125.214.75.140/

Before I added the new pictures for the JASlideShow it worked OK. But now I have a picture of the correct dimensions it has laid the screen out wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Update 20/5/9 20:30hrs – there is something strange going on with this template. Originally I only had a single file in the slideshow folder, and it looked all broken, but then I copied across a couple of extra JPG’s of the same size, and without me changing anything all of a sudden it started working and all 3 pictures now appear in the correct location.

imurillo Friend

in jaslideshow where do i change the title for picture, jave and joomla3.x

1. pic1
    Nazario A Friend

@imurillo,

Please have a look at this userguide. Hope it helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum