Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi ,
    I would like to change the overall height of the JA image slide-show, thank you.

1. ja_height
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear sbalbwin!

Pls access the configuration of the module, you set a new height number into the “Main Item Height” parameter

GOodluck

sbaldwin Friend

Thank you Tienhc. I tried changing the height from 340 to 300 and unfortunalty it cut off the advance indicators, (the three circles) from the bottom of the photo. It also made the spacing under the photo to high. Please see photos. Any chance to make it about 300 pixels height and keep the spacing the same under the photo and also keep the advance slide (circles) indicators intact?
    Thanks for your help!

1. spacing_slideshow
    2. spacing_slideshow_2
    sbaldwin Friend

Any idea on how to do this?

Laura Rubino Friend

Play around with the parameters. If it doesn’t work,…use firebug to view the code and edit the slideshow css as you need. ( i believe the slideshow css is in templates/css

sbaldwin Friend

Thanks! I’ll try to find out how to do this. I was hoping that JA would lead me in the right direction as to “how to change” this and save the indicator circles. I tried playing around with the parameters but for some reason the circles get cut off the bottom of the photo and the spacing above and below appear uneven when changing the height to 300 pixels high.

Thanks so much for your help.
    Sandy

Saguaros Moderator

sorry, i forgot : pls open the file /templates/ja_kyanite/css/mod_jaslideshow2.css and try to find the following code:

.ja-slidewrap {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    height: 340px;
    position: relative;
    border:none;
    }

pls adjust height of slideshow in here

GOodluck

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum