Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I try to install changing header images only on the frontpage of my site (5 images, each approx. 5 seconds). Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Peter¨

cssyeah Moderator

Hi herion,

If you want to change header images on the frontpage of your site ( affter 5 seconds ). You can install the ja_header module and you config time delay. You can download it here

qbali JATC

Hi Trungch,

it is impossible to install ja header module there coz there is no available module position on the header in ja mageia..
    do you have any idea on how to replace the header image position to a module position ?

Menalto Friend

<em>@qbali 25094 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Trungch,

it is impossible to install ja header module there coz there is no available module position on the header in ja mageia..
    do you have any idea on how to replace the header image position to a module position ?</blockquote>

This requires some work to get done.
    You gonna use the template as wide or narrow?An important answer.
    Have the slideshow on left or right side?
    Are you going to use the newsflash module at same time?The user5 position! Then you get one module at left and one at right.
    As i said to you earlier its possible but requires some work to get done.And i have also done it and working fine here.

qbali JATC

i send you private message,

i am waiting for

calvert3mp Friend

Hi – Was there a solution to this issue? I am interested as there is no header defined in JA_Mageia

thanks!

dogtags Friend

Would LOVE an image rotator for header images, too 🙂

miaa1990 Friend

Hi, I am also wanting to use JA Header mod in JA MAGEIA and have configured the mod but am not sure where to save the images.
    Also, should I publish the mod in the HEADER position?

Your help much appreciated 🙂

Menalto Friend

The template needs to be changed some to add a module in the “header” area,first you need to add a module position there.
    You use both width and narrow resolution?
    Gonna keep the usesr5(newsfls) module?

calvert3mp Friend

Hello – Yes, I was going to keep the newsflash module and use only the wide resolution. What do you think would be the best way to do this?

Thanks!

ronmotis Friend

I sure would appreciate the fading image rotator in that position, while keeping user5. to get something like Slideshow RC2 by Aeron Glemann http://www.electricprism.com/aeron/slideshow/

denisboule Friend

Hello, I was also going to keep the newsflash module and use only the wide resolution. It would be very usefull if someone could help me adding a module position into the header part of the template. Thanx!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  denisboule 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum