Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have just signed up to JATC and have installed the template on a server currently with a domain name. If I change the domain name next month, is this ok to do?

So as long as I am licensed, can can I change my domain name many times?

Thanks

floo Friend

<em>@cusack01 133711 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

I have just signed up to JATC and have installed the template on a server currently with a domain name. If I change the domain name next month, is this ok to do?

So as long as I am licensed, can can I change my domain name many times?

Thanks</blockquote>

Yes ofcourse.

jsliao Friend

I believe you are allowed to delete a domain in the license system and add a new one but you may have only maximum 3 (in the case of standard membership). please note that the deleted domain will no longer be licensed and you will no longer be allowed to use JA templates on that domain.

at the same time, do take note that you may only do such changes when your membership is valid. once your membership expires, you may not change the domains any more but those that are licensed will forever be valid

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jsliao 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum