Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Thanks for solving my scrambled news page as per this thread https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/news-layout-scrambled/

But I would like it to default to the other list view rather then the squares.

Can you help with this – also it only displays some of the news items how can I make it display all published news items?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I have helped you on that thread but it’s very strange with list view on your site and I have been changed to squares

Regards

desmats Friend

Hi Ninja,

So are you saying that I cant have list view at all now?

Also on the second question – I have many more news stories that do not show – evn after clicking the show more link. How can I display all my stories?

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Yes, I see about that and that’s why I said it’s very strange with the problem on your site. It didn’t working as well with the first load but after clicking squares and back to grid it will working as well.

Please give me time to detect this bug again.

Regards

desmats Friend

Thanks Ninja

List view is a more practical layout for us.

Also the older stories now showing is strange because they still can be found and viewed via search engines and old links but will not show on the layout.

Again thanks for your patience and help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@desmats: I also raised the bug to development team here. They will join and check that your request.

desmats Friend

Please please please – can I get support on this issue, it has been dragging on for ages.

I thought I would not use the masonery layout and I created another menu item just as a normal article blog layout and it displays just like the masonery one – help!

Just want to simply display my news stories.

desmats Friend

Have abandoned the masonery layout and switched to basic category blog layout.

The layout is not so sexy but at least all content is there.

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Have abandoned the masonery layout and switched to basic category blog layout.

Hi,

I’ve just reminded this bug to development team again, please give them some time to test and release the new version.

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I fixed the problem directly on your site and you can see the script added to templates/ja_decor/js/script.js file

//Custom for user
    $('.project-list').trigger('click');

and you can check this from this link: http://www.focus-sb.co.uk/featured-projects

Regards

desmats Friend

Hi Nija Lead,

Thanks for your help and patience with this issue it is appreciated. This tweak works great on desktop view but it is not reflowing the layout for responsive.

I have set up a ‘test’ menu item which you can view at the bottom of the page in the ‘company’ menu. to test the news items. It works now (but not responsive as above) but it still fails to load all the stories. It loads a few more then will not load any more.

Cheers!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I fixed on the mobile device, you can check it again.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum