Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Maybe a strange question but how can I change the layout of the filter jobs module. I am trying to change the css but is keep on using the ja-container css. Probably a stupid question but hopefully you can help me.

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hello,

You could find css file, layout file in this module folder and change as you wish.

Try and let me know if you need any help.

timmieboy Friend

Hi Hero,

Yes I found the css file and changed it but nothing is happening. All the time it uses the ja-container.css file.

Thanks

HeR0 Friend

You should use Firebugs addon on Firefox or Web Development addon on Chrome or IE to detect the file which you need to edit.

timmieboy Friend

I did but always ja-container.css file shows up and not the original css file what I need to change.

HeR0 Friend

After change, do you clean cache? I think you need to disable cache function when your website are developing.

timmieboy Friend

No chache is enabled.

HeR0 Friend

Pls disable compress css, js function from JA Template and remove all files from the t3-assets folder.

That is the reason why your modifications does not have any effect.

timmieboy Friend

Thanks this worked for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  timmieboy 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum