Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Its gets more and more complicated as we go on in here.

I am simply trying to change the color scheme in Community Plus but have no idea how to do it anymore.

Can someone PLEASE enlighten me as to how I can do this or at elast direct me to the University Degree I need to enrol it to do it?:((

Thanks

khoand Friend

Hi,
    I don’t understand your question clearly. Could you give me a link to your website? And a snapshot with annotation is very helpful

davib Friend

Ok, I clicked enough buttons to finally change the color scheme for MOST of the pages however some of them for no apparent reason go back to default color scheme.

What I am trying to do is JUST use the blue-light scheme

For some reason when I click the Blogs menu item it stays with the default color scheme

My site is on my localhost so cannot give access.

The question should be simple but Im probably using old terminology.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me snapshots with your annotation?

davib Friend

Dont worry, I wont be using it anymore.
    Too dam complex for a dum ass like me now.
    I’m going back to Expression Engine!

Phill Moderator

Just in case you do decide to try again it is a simple dropdown on the Global tab. In the “Page Assignments” section there are two columns, the left one selects what page you want a profile on and the right one selects the profile to use. Simply click on the right column (probably the word default) and a dropdown will appear. Select your chosen colour frm the list, clear your cache and away you go. Simple when you know how.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum