Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello There!
    I would like to change the template background picture that comes with JA Mitius.
    Where can I find it?
    Regards,

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set your site to “Development Mode” within your Template Manager–General settings

Ninja Lead Moderator

@boizan: You can try to change image by opening templates/ja_mitius/css/template.css file

body {
    background: url(../images/body_bg.jpg) no-repeat center top #000
    color: #444
    font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-size: 13px;
    line-height: 20px;
    margin: 0;
    padding-top: 30px;
    }

With image path: templates/ja_mitius/images/body_bg.jpg

getrokeight Friend

Hello Guys,

I have the same problem, I want to change the background picture in the “red” theme, if I change the “body_bg” picture in the folder “images” in “templates” It doesn’t change anything. The same if I change the link (../images/body_bg.jpg), in body_bg2.jpg for example in template.css. Please help us.

getrokeight Friend

<em>@getrokeight 393651 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Guys,

I have the same problem, I want to change the background picture in the “red” theme, if I change the “body_bg” picture in the folder “images” in “templates” It doesn’t change anything. The same if I change the link (../images/body_bg.jpg), in body_bg2.jpg for example in template.css. Please help us.</blockquote>

Sorry Guys !

It works perfectly I’ve just forget to clear the cache ! Thanks ! :laugh:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  getrokeight 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum