Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

That JA ACM Featured News at homepage is a bit specific which show the main featured item on the left and some links items on the right side. If you want to keep the left main items and add some adds on the right, you will need to customize it a bit via file: ROOT/templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-1.php (I assume that you’re using style 1 of this module, if you use another style, pls change the associated php file)

goimd Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Scott,

That ‘Top Stories’ module is JA ACM – Magazine – Category Listing : style-1 module, pls check this screenshot: http://nimb.ws/m8e9Dx

• Left part: will show articles from selected categories in ‘Category Settings’
    • Right part: is the position you add for the sidebar position.

Regards

goimd Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Here you are: http://nimb.ws/povWeU

May I know which Facebook plugin are you referring to?

goimd Friend
    goimd Friend
    goimd Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

I checked the module ‘[Magazine – Home] – Featured News style-1’ on your site and saw that you’re setting to show Featured articles only from some categories. However, there are only several featured articles so they display all in the leading (slide) part and intro part (below the slide). You can try adding some featured articles, it will show fine.

goimd Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems that you didn’t get my point, let me make it clear:

• In the module ‘[Magazine – Home] – Featured News style-1’ you set to show Featured articles in which:

4 articles in ‘slide’
    3 articles in intro part
    and some in Links which will show in ‘more news’ part

However, on your site, there are only 6 featured articles so these articles will show them all in slide and intro part, there is no featured articles left to display in ‘more news’ part.

I hope it makes senses.

goimd Friend
    goimd Friend
    goimd Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Scott,

You can send me some screenshots highlighting the part (in our demo site) that you want to apply on your site, I will update for you

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum