Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have added two modules to my nav bar but they are showing up on top of each other versus side by side. I would like them side by side/

Also I want to have my main menu in the side bar, how do I move the main menu out of the nav bar and put my logo there?

Thanks

1. nav-bar
    2. code
    sybersolutions Friend

I was able to remove the man menu from the bar and add my logo but I still need to put them all side by side… Please help.

Thank You

Scott Lavelle Friend

You will need to surround each of the jdoc include lines with some div statements to get them next to each other. From what I can see, everything you have there is just in the “container” div. I don’t really even quite know how you ended up with the login NOT under the menu with this configuration, but maybe a combo of floats, text-aligns. and enough space might have made it this way.

I’d usually have some sort of Bootstrap div code surrounding each of those, such as this:

<div class="col-xs-12 col-sm-8">
    ...navbar stuff...
    </div>
    <div class="col-xs-12 col-sm-2">
    ...login stuff...
    </div>
    <div class="col-xs-12 col-sm-2">
    ...facebook stuff...
    </div>

But since you’ve moved things to a sidebar menu positon (using a module, I suppose, and not using the megamenu), things are likely different.

Scott Lavelle - Technical Resource Solutions, LLC
    Certified Joomla Administrator

Saguaros Moderator

Your site seems to be in offline mode now, you can put your site online so that we can take a look

Saguaros Moderator

Your site seems to be in offline mode now, you can put your site online so that we can take a look

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum