Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have no caching enabled that I know of.

The system cache is disabled.
    Development mode in my T3 template is enabled.
    I have made some changes to tmpls/blocks/header.php and they’re not show up.

Its not apparent in the new JAT3 V3 admin how to clear the JAT3 cache. The link isn’t there anymore. How can I manually do this?

Thanks.

yakusa Friend

Hey tripslip38,
    Maybe this is file permissions issue?
    You’ve made changes on localhost or webhosting server?

tripslip38 Friend

It’s not permissions, at least not that I’m aware of. I’ve built and managed my own server. All Joomla installations went perfectly, T3 functions perfectly. Edited files save fine.

I just can’t figure out how to refresh the JAT3 cache for my blocks files. If this is a feature that’s been omitted from the Admin panel in early versions of V3, that’s fine. I’d like to know how to clear that cache manually.

<em>@yakusa 355853 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey tripslip38,
    Maybe this is file permissions issue?
    You’ve made changes on localhost or webhosting server?</blockquote>

tripslip38 Friend

Reporting back, having fixed my problem myself. It was a stupid mistake, as usual. My home menu was using the ja_t3_v3/home1 style, rather than the one from my copy of ja_t3_blank.

I also encountered a PHP config problem that prevented compilation of LESS, but I fixed that too. On it goes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tripslip38 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum