Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have a site that has 5 Links on the top Main Menu and each of these links has a header image associated with it.

Menu1, Menu2, Menu3, Menu4, Menu5

On the left side of my site I have 7 Menus (some menus are the same as the top menus)

Menu1, Menu1a, Menu2, Menu2a, Menu3, Menu4, Menu5

My problem is how do I assign a custom header image to Menu1a and Menu2a because at the moment the code is assigning the header image from Menu2 and Menu3 respectively??

Many Thanks In Advance
    Jason

Anonymous Moderator

Hi

For this case, please open templatesja_mageiaindex.php file, find following code to change:

$ja_header_images_wide = array ('header1.jpg','header2.jpg','header3.jpg','header4.jpg','header5.jpg');
    $ja_header_images_narrow = array ('header1-n.jpg','header2-n.jpg','header3-n.jpg','header4-n.jpg','header5-n.jpg');

jasgrif1123 Friend

Hi,

I had to resolve this using the ja jeader module to insert an image.

Thanks
    Jason

Benjamin Yardy Friend

Hi have installed JA header and JA flash but can’t work out how you assign a menu item to an image? they all seem to want to just rotate?
    Any help would be great 🙂
    Thank you

tguarino Friend

Hi guys,

Could you do me a favor? I didn’t get how to do that, are you able to do a step by step for me please?

Also, the only way I found to change header images is on the hard way, replacing images on the server. Am I doing right?

Thanks a ton,
    Thiago

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tguarino 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum