Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I wanted to make some changes on my logo because my logo is in a class h1 tag and I don’t need it to be h1 for an image logo.So I read a couple of articles in the forum and found one that suits for my problem. I have made those changes on the which was a recommended link on your forum http://www.newworlddesigns.co.uk/blog/joomla-contentheading-h1-with-no-core-hack/ immediately after I made those changes I set my actual theme’s CSS for it to match. After a refresh I realized that something went wrong.I have set back everything as it originally was but unfortunately the code modified something else and I have no idea what it is. Now my site sometimes displays images on portfolio page sometimes doesn’t and it is the same on the contact us page. I have only touched the following folders :templates/ja_graphite/html/com_content/article/default.php, themes/cyan/css/templates.css
    Any idea how I could undo these things? There is a link to my site: http://www.mezoradesign.com
    Maybe the site appears fine for the first look but if you click back and forth you will see what I’m talking about.
    Thanks in advance

Manos Moderator

Hi,

The only thing i can see is that your logo are expands quite a bit and pushes the main menu to the right, is this the problem you are facing ?

mezora Friend

My major problem was the h1 tag on logo text what I don’t really know ho to change it.I only want to use one h1 tag on every page but the logo is in a class h1 by default what I don’t really get why. I managed to solve the main issue by unpublished the system cache so my
    site is back in track works fine.
    My main menu supposed to be right aligned so if you see it on the right than it is where I wanted to be.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mezora 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum