Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello I have again a problem. I had the site created offline and now uploaded, unfortunately I now have the problem that when I edit the pages in the new version, but only as soon as I go back into the editing reingehe the original variant is again displayed. Also the editing of the font in the contributions is partly not accepted as they can check under products in the article Easy by Voice.

here is the link to the page: hier klicken

Greetings Mario
    (Access data is available on request)

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Mario,

Pls try to use Import / Export feature in JA Builder to export pages from local site and import them to your live site.

And edit again.

sitzstreiker Friend

even if I import the pages individually I have the same effect, or do I have to if I the site online once again the component uninstall and then everything again set up?

Saguaros Moderator

If possible, share me the exported files of those pages and credentials of live site so I will take a look.

sitzstreiker Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just tried to edit the page: index.php/de/produkte/easy-by-voice

by duplicating one text line: http://prntscr.com/gldjzh

Publish the page > then go back to Edit page but the changes still showing there.

Could you try to clear browser’s cache and check again? or tell me the change you want to apply so I will try to check.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum