Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

So i changed my logo in JA Charity

Now when I select HOME, it brings up a different type of homepage and I can’t go back to the default one.

What happened?

Tim

TomC Moderator

What steps did you take to change your logo?

TomC Moderator

What steps did you take to change your logo?

timpennington Friend

I went to Template manager, selected JA Charity Default and made the change there

It seems it must be in the assignment area, as I now see that some of the green “checkmarks” are not checked now

But I’m not sure what those settings should be; this area is a little unclear to me.

timpennington Friend

I went to Template manager, selected JA Charity Default and made the change there

It seems it must be in the assignment area, as I now see that some of the green “checkmarks” are not checked now

But I’m not sure what those settings should be; this area is a little unclear to me.

TomC Moderator

Reverse the modifications you made above – we’ll start over … this time we’ll try it via CSS

efficiency Friend

Go to Menu> Home. Look at the template style. It is probably Charity Home. Then go to Modules> Templates. Open that template and change the image from there. The template style for the home page is different from the inside pages and you have to change it in more than one style.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  timpennington 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum