Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I want to do the same thing in this post:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/changed-width-style-for-certain-pages/

But in the post there is no details…

All pages have in contente, 75% of width and 25% to the right collum.
    I want 100% of width in some pages, for example, in forum page (kunena).
    And in some articles… (this articles dont exist yeat)
    Is there a way to personalize easily?

Phill Moderator

Very easy inded. Simply make copies of the default layout in the template manager and edit to the widths you require. Then in the general tab you can assign those layouts to certain pages or categories.

However, if it is just 100% you are after then simply making sure there are no modules published on the Kunena page etc will do the trick. In the module manager you can select which pages modules appear. If no modules are published on a page then the content area will increase to the full width.

maricate Friend

Thanks for reply!
    I tried, but I dont understand.
    I cloned the main layout and assigned to the pages, but thw default width is set in the default.php and its only edited by ftp and there is only one file caled default.php
    75% to mains content and 25% to right colum.
    Every cloned layout continues with 75% of width in content and 25% in right colum…

Phill Moderator

Please post a link to your site so I can take a look

maricate Friend

http://primalwarfare.com/

click on the forum menu… i want 100% width in this page

Tks!!

Phill Moderator

Have you made any custom changes to the code as I have tested with the quickstart and the modules are collapsing correctly but in your install that is not happening.

maricate Friend

I changed the margin and the padding to get all horizontal area

Phill Moderator

I’m at a bit of a loss here. I’ve just installes Kunena on a clean install of this template and it is working at full width. So either one of your plugins or modules are causing a problem or one of your plugins. I’ll raise a support ticket for you as I cannot take this further.

maricate Friend

I disabled any module in forum page…
    I will try unistall the last things I instaled and try again 😉
    Tks for your help!

Phill Moderator

The point being that normally you should just be able to remove the modules and the main content should fill the page. Why does this not happen with this template? A new profile should not be needed.

Phill Moderator

The fastes dev in the west (HA Cong Tien) found the problem with ease. It seems that you have modified a file in plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/page/default.php

<div id="ja-content" class="column" style="width:75%">

Please replace that file with the original and you should be fine. Download a fresh copy of the jat3 framework and replace that file.

maricate Friend

Tks Phill!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maricate 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum