Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have created a menu in the ‘right’ position (which appears on the left) – see example page on my web site dui-california-arrest.com. (I have used the right position as it is a tiny bit wider than the left.)

As you can see, I need to adjust the right margin in this column/module. I would also like to adjust the left margin, and change the width. How can I do this?

jsliao Friend

In your template.css look for these lines and adjust the values in red.

#ja-colwrap {
    background:url("../images/col-center1.gif") repeat-y scroll center center transparent;
    width:22%;
    }

#ja-content {
    width:78%;
    }

do note that the ‘box’ on the left side will not stretch as it is a background image. you need to photoshop the image to adjust its size accordingly.

images to change should be the following
    ../images/col-bot1.gif
    ../images/col-top1.gif
    ../images/col-center1.gif

missyw Friend

Thank you, I will try this. 🙂 But what about the margins? I need to correct the right-margin for the content in this column. If you look at my example page in my web site, in the “After DUI Arrest” module, the text is extending too far to the right – right up the edge of the box. Is there a margin somewhere that I can adjust to fix this?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear missyw!

Please open the file” templates/ja_drimia/css/template.css and find the following code:

#ja-col2 .moduletable {
    width: 90%; /*you can change this width to your view*/
    }

and replace:

#ja-col2 .moduletable {
    width: 90%; /*you can change this width to your view*/
    padding:10px;
    }

GOod luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum