Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I use SIMPLE SLIDESHOW of FAVTHEMES with the Purity III. I have a problem with the size of slideshow, is too big, It takes all screen. I think is problem of Purity, but I dont know how to change it. The website is the OpenCartography

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You are using third party slideshow . Kindly check issue with slideshow extension developer .
    In Purity III there is only padding-top for slideshow position that u can remove by adding this code in custom.css

.corporate .slideshow {
    padding: 0px!important;
    }

vtrigas Friend

You mean corporate.css ? there is no custom.css !!!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    here is path : /templates/Your JA Template /css/custom.css
    if there is no custom.css create it and add the code it will remove top-padding .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    here is path : /templates/Your JA Template /css/custom.css
    if there is no custom.css create it and add the code it will remove top-padding .

vtrigas Friend

I follow your instructions but nothing.
    The answer from Dev’s of plugin:

Being a responsive module, this Joomla! module has no fixed width. The maximum width of the module is the width of the module position containing the module and/or the width of the device used (desktop, tablet or mobile). To test the responsive behaviour of the module columns, simply adjust the width of the browser window to different sizes.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>I folloe your instractions but nothing.</blockquote>
    Hi our code is working fine and padding is removed . here > http://prntscr.com/7ycmvb
    For the third party extension kindly consult it with them . We do not provide support For third party Extensions .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum