Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I know it may seem an absurd question, but please someone answer me clearly: How I can change the wallpaper of my template Dark Purple? I would like to change.

Please, please explain it to me step by step.

Thank you very much.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Drdig,

Please tell me exactly what do you want to change?

Regards,

drdig Friend

I just want to change the wallpaper (purple) on the other

drdig Friend

Can anyone answer this question?
    Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi Drgig,

JA Rasite supports some themes by default, pls take a look at http://prntscr.com/km34e . You can change to another one by going to template manager > Profile > Theme settings and set another theme to default:
    http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#Themes_Settings
    Regards,

drdig Friend

I just want to change the background image.
    How I can do?

HeR0 Friend

Please send me a screenshot of which exact part in your site you want to change background

If you want to change background color of body, pls go to file /templates/ja_rasite(your default template/css/template.css

body#bd {
    background: #191A1B;
    color: #454545;
    }

and change the background property.

Hope this helps.

Regards

drdig Friend

What I want to change is the background of the entire page (from top to bottom of the page bottom)

What I want is to put as background images from movies, it is essential for a website like mine.
    How I can do?
    thanks

TomC Moderator

Can you please provide the url of the site you’re working on
    – as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager – General settings ??

drdig Friend

Is the website that is in my signature: altadefinicionhd.com

I would just change the background from time to time with the image of some movies.

TomC Moderator

<em>@drdig 353854 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is the website that is in my signature: altadefinicionhd.com
    I would just change the background from time to time with the image of some movies.</blockquote>
    You have not yet set “Optimze CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings, as requested

drdig Friend

Sorry, I’ve set to “no”

What now?

TomC Moderator

To change the background image . . . .

Within file path –> /templates/ja_rasite/themes/dark_purple/css/template.css

at line 14, you will see the following:

body#bd {
    background: url("../images/body-top.jpg") repeat-x scroll center top #2D1120
    }

This is where you change the background image as needed. Depending on the image itself, you will also need to consider the size and “repeat” features. It will probably involve a little trial-and-error to get it right … but it’s not too difficult to figure out how to get it to work for your particular needs.

Hope That Helps

drdig Friend

Thank you.
    What would be the correct size of background image?

TomC Moderator

<em>@drdig 353887 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you.
    What would be the correct size of background image?</blockquote>
    Again, this would be particular to how you want the background image to look, and what the actual image is that you are thinking of using. Depending on the image itself, you will need to consider the size and “repeat” features. It will probably involve a little trial-and-error to get it right … but it’s not too difficult to figure out how to get it to work for your particular needs.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum