Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to change the title of “Joomla 2.5 template for hospitality industry” in the main articles section. How can I change it?

tfosnom Friend

<em>@efernandez 320803 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m trying to change the title of “Joomla 2.5 template for hospitality industry” in the main articles section. How can I change it?</blockquote>
    Looking in the JA_Droid Solved Issues section at the top of the Droid forum where someone else asked the same question 🙂

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-delete-or-change-the-label-joomla-2-5-template-for-hospitality-industry/#post-438539

Strange how we have a search button and solved forums and guides etc but seems no one except mods or forum helpers can use them? Maybe JA needs to stop making templates and make videos on how to use the forums effectively. 😉
    Shannon

efernandez Developer

Thank you for your help, I was looking for the answer but I coudn’t find it. Thanks again.
    Raul

swissa Friend

<em>@tfosnom 320808 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Strange how we have a search button and solved forums and guides etc but seems no one except mods or forum helpers can use them? </blockquote>

Yet everyone on the planet knows how to use Google!! :p

tfosnom Friend

<em>@swissa 321121 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yet everyone on the planet knows how to use Google!! :p</blockquote>

Or /* shudder */ Facebook, but I guess with anything Social Network related their LIVES depend on it LOL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum