Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hello guys,

your framework is really heavy !
    a new problem – i would like to have fixed the width of the slideshow-module. i have changed the slideshow against a another. now i need more space at the right side. i made two examples. the first pic is the original – the situation today.
    the second pic is my wish.

at the moment, the width for the slideshow is 620px and i need 700px. the right site (position:slide-news) should be smaller. important is, that all runs in all template layouts (wide,auto,table and smartphone!

i only can say – Joomlart is the best TEMPLATE-PROVIDER in the whole joomlaworld with the greates support-heros.

best wishes
    torsten

1. front-ja-org
    2. front-ja-wrong1
    kanenses Friend

Hello,

Can you provide me your link? I can take a look 😉

Stork11 Friend

Hello nvestor24,

Please open “templatesja_mitiustplsblocksslideshow.php” file, modify the div with “left-slideshow” class name to “span9” and div with “right-slideshow” to “span3”.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

nvestor24 Friend

hello stork11,

you are the greatest king :).

I am totally excited. I would have never found it. is there somewhere a contribution to read more such ingenious tricks?

thank you very, very much.

best regards
    torsten

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can try on this way again

Open templates/ja_mitius/tpls/blocks/slideshow.php file

from

<div class="row">
    <div class="left-slideshow span8<?php $this->_c('slideshow')?>">
    <div class="main-slideshow">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('slideshow') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class="right-slideshow span4">
    <div class="main-siderbar">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('slidenews') ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

change to

<div class="row">
    <div class="left-slideshow span9<?php $this->_c('slideshow')?>">
    <div class="main-slideshow">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('slideshow') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class="right-slideshow span3">
    <div class="main-siderbar">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('slidenews') ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum