Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am trying to create the site so the top header with the logo, search and main nav stay fixed while the content below scrolls. I have figured out how to make some of the content static, however when I did this the content rose to the top and scrolls over the background. Cab someone help me find the way. See issues at the link below.

http://184.168.83.241/~dellsriv/

khoand Friend

Hi,
    – Because the footer of template use /templates/ja_cloris/images/noise-d.gif as background (black color image). So this image overlaps background of <body>
    – Resolve: Replace this code in <joomla url>templatesja_cloriscsstemplate.css file

#ja-footer {
    background: url(../images/noise-d.gif);
    color: #524a42;
    padding: 0;
    }

to

#ja-footer {
    background: transparent;
    color: #524a42;
    padding: 0;
    }

finhit2012 Friend

I have a similar problem, only that it is vertical nad on the bottom of the page.

How can i fix this? If I have lots of text on a page, it doesn’t show up, but if I have like 1-40 rows of text, this gray background show up att the bottom of the page

1. wrap
    Sherlock Friend

<em>@finhit2012 329452 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have a similar problem, only that it is vertical nad on the bottom of the page.

How can i fix this? If I have lots of text on a page, it doesn’t show up, but if I have like 1-40 rows of text, this gray background show up att the bottom of the page

</blockquote>

Can you share with us the url where the problem is being seen ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum