Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hallo!

If I place a module in position content-mass-bot the contents is splitted in two columns.

So if I try to place a module in that position, it will be visible only for an half of the width of the position:

Where I can change the width of this position, in order to expand the module to fit the position?
    Thanks for your help

Marco

1. Cattura-1
    cimfema Friend

Sorry for the pressure… could anyone give me an answer? :-[

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked the screenshot your mention because content-mass-bot position on middle was fix width, see the screenshot

But you can add this module in other position ja-news-1 position.

cimfema Friend

Many thanks for you answer, but your solution doesn’t solve my problem.

If I place the module in ja-news-1, if I select one of the other two views of the Ja-News section I don’t see more the module placed in position ja-news-1, and moreover the white frame around the module is lost, and that map appears on the grey backgroud.

I have found in this forum other question like this, where the solution is to change something in the layout of the template and something else in other file (should be template.css) but now I can’t find that message again… :((

cimfema Friend

I have found that old message… but the solution is not clear.

Moreover I only need to place a module in position content-mass-bot that fit the width, with the white frame, instead have two columns of 50% of the availble space.

So the question is still open… :-[

cimfema Friend

I found a solution… i think and hope so… 🙂

Edit sitename/templates/ja_teline_iv/css/template.css and find :

#ja-content-mass-bottom .ja-moduletable,
    #ja-content-mass-bottom .ja-module { border-top: 0; float: left; width: 49%; }

Change to

#ja-content-mass-bottom .ja-moduletable,
    #ja-content-mass-bottom .ja-module { border-top: 0; float: left; width: 99%; }

Now it works… 🙂

1. Cattura
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cimfema 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum