Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Can the color of the tags under articles be changed to another color?
    If so, please indicate where I can change this.

Thanks!
    Greetings,
    Werner

1. Schermafbeelding-2018-02-27-om-16.23.55
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Werner,

For tags in this template, we use Bootstrap classes for labels. For example, in admin panel > Components > Tags component > open a tag called obama > Options tab: http://prntscr.com/ikpn0b

you will see the option called "CSS Class for tag link" where you can add class, by default, it’s set with label label-info class, you can change to other as you wish, see the full list of pre-defined classes here: https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/components/#labels

frankgabriels_1961 Friend

Hello Saguaros,

I’ve changed the css class color of my tag from "info" (blue) to "danger" (red) for one of my tags like you said.

But this way, we have to set the color for every individual tag, right?

Is there a way to set this for all the tags at once (maybe in my custom.css file?).
    Or do I risk to change more than just the tags underneath my articles?

Thanks for your your advice.

Greets,
    Werner

1. IMG_Class_For_Tag_Or_Label
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Werner,

If you want to show only one color for all tags, you will not fill the class in each tag, you will change the default class (the current default class is label-info) in this way:

• Go to file: root/templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/tags.php
    • Look for the class: label label-info
    • Change it to the color you wish, for example, label label-danger

Now, if there is no class added in each tag, it will take this danger class

frankgabriels_1961 Friend

Hi Sagauaros,

I’ve changed the code in the file you mentioned and saved it but… each tag keeps getting "label label-info" as css class in the Tags-component. And each tag stays in the "blue" color from label-info instead of the "red" of label-danger.

I found only one reference to the "label label-info" in this file:
    root/templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/tags.php

But does this file get imported in another file that I have to compile again?

Greetz,

Werner

Saguaros Moderator

Kindly share the credentials of your site: Admin + FTP account, I will take a look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum