Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Is possible to change the color of the foot area (Blue) for another?

Thanks!

TomC Moderator

For your footer background color, this is where your custom/css file will come in handy . . . .

Within your custom.css file (within file path /templates/ja_sugite/css/custom.css),
    copy/paste the following CSS rule:

.t3-footer {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #2D3E50
    }

Of course, you will want to change the color code for the background color to whatever color code you wish.

NOTE:
    If you do not already have a “custom.css” file within the above noted file path, simply create one.

Hope That Helps

😎

emilion Friend

Thanks Tom!

TomC Moderator

Happy to be of assistance . . . All the best with your continued site development.

🙂

G T Friend

<em>@TomC 424725 wrote:</em><blockquote>Happy to be of assistance . . . All the best with your continued site development.

:)</blockquote>

I want to change the color of only footer module position and not entire footer area

1. footer
    TomC Moderator

<em>@joomlagt 437170 wrote:</em><blockquote>I want to change the color of only footer module position and not entire footer area

</blockquote>

Using the same “custom.css” method as described above, paste the following CSS rule into your custom.css file:

.t3-copyright {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #ffffff
    }

In the above example, I’ve used the color white (#ffffff) to demonstrate how the CSS styling works.
    You should, of course, use whatever color code you wish for the background color.

Hope That Helps 😎

fmolina Friend

I followed the instructions to change the blue background and the result (not good) I show in the picture.
    I also need to change the color of the fonts.
    Can you tell me how?
    Thank you very much.

1. backgroundblue
    Eragon H Friend

Kindly add this below code to the file custom.css to change the footer color

.t3-footer {
    background: black !important;}

.t3-footnav .t3-module {
    background: black !important;
    }

You may need to clear cache (Joomla cache and Browser cache) to see the change

fmolina Friend

It works. Thank you.
    Could you tell me how to change the text color of the footer.

Thank you.

Eragon H Friend

You can use this code to change text color of the footer

.t3-footnav .t3-module ul > li > a {
    color: white;}

.module-ct {
    color: white;}

You may need to clear cache (Joomla cache and Browser cache) to see the change

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum